March 10, 2022
Bosworth Independent College celebrates recent inspection result
Bosworth Independent College was delighted to receive the results of its latest Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Focused Compliance and Educational Quality inspection report this month, with an assessment of 'Good' in both academic and personal development areas. All compliance aspects were fully met.
The key findings of the report stated that:
- The Leadership & Management Team demonstrate good skills and knowledge and fulfil their responsibilities effectively
- The teaching enables pupils to make good progress, encompasses effective behaviour management and is supported by suitable resources
- Pupils are confident, capable, and well prepared for university
- In discussion groups with inspectors, pupils spoke highly of their teachers - students appreciate the high-quality teaching that supports their progress
- Personal development is fostered by strong classroom practice, positive relationships between teachers and pupils and the excellent behaviour of the pupils
“I am absolutely delighted for the staff who have worked so hard to prepare for this inspection. This report cements the positive culture within the college and encompasses our values that foster encouragement, creativity and excellence.”
Principal, Bosworth Independent College
The inspection, carried out by a team of four from the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI), took place over three days in January 2022 and examined pupils' work, observed lessons and co-curricular sessions.
The full report can be viewed here.